Tattoo advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't listen to the people who say "don't do it". It's your body, do what you like. I will venture to say that I have more ink than the majority of people on this forum, and have never regretted any of it. I don't actually count the individual tattoos any more, as they are really whole areas. Full sleeves on both arms, also smaller pieces on calves, back, thigh and chest.

My artist is Dan Fagan in Brandon. DAN FAGAN TATTOO - Home He is one of the best!

The closer you are to veins and bone, the more grating the work will be. Nerves are strategically placed to protect our veins, so the closer to the vein, the more you will feel it.

As far as exposing to the sun, the best advice I can give is DON'T without at least 40-50 SPF Sunblock, EVERY time you are in the sun.

Enjoy!!

Well, I did it!! :DI just got home from getting my tatto. I got a flag with a diver acroos it on my right foot. It hurt like the dickens!! :depressed:As soon as I figure out how to attach a picture here I will add it. I am not computer savvy. If someone wants to tell me how from a picture on my phone I would appreciate it. In the meantime I will try to figure it out.

Had to ask one of my nieces how to send the picture from my phone to my email so that I can upload it. It didn't come out to well being that it's
just a phone. I hoped this works.
0520091956[1].jpg

Glad you got it. Looks nice! Across the foot..... ouch!, tuffer than me.
My advice, it's what I use and swear by, use Palms Cocoa Butter on it. It may not be what your artist recommends, but I like it.
Congradulations!! Now the addiction starts.

Glad you got it. Looks nice! Across the foot..... ouch!, tuffer than me.
My advice, it's what I use and swear by, use Palms Cocoa Butter on it. It may not be what your artist recommends, but I like it.
Congradulations!! Now the addiction starts.

Thanks. It did hurt like hell. It was the longest 50 min I can think of. Yeah, I have two more in mind the next will be something that has to do with the Airforce.

"A permanent reminder of a temporary feeling"--Jimmy Buffett

Just kidding-- Congratulations!! It looks great!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom