Tattoo Art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapauly

Contributor
Reaction score
Not many posts here, so I thought I'd add something interesting. Heres a pic of my back tattoos. All of which are diving/underwater related.
For those who are interested they were done by a guy called Nutz www.nutztattoo.com

Scubapauly

i've been wanting to have a shark similar to these, but i havn't got the radius through the spine of the shark right yet, the red was the first, traced from original, the pencil was an attempt, but i'm no artist
if anyone might like to have a sketch and make them a bit more rounded, i'd be very grateful

sharky.jpg

markstat.jpg

Nice Tattoo! Postings about Tattoos maybe slow because, there has been other threads about it, In my opinion others maybe sick of talking about them. I myself have a Green Sea Turtle on my lower right ankle ,first one Summer of 2003, and Summer of 2004 2 Seahorses mating on my lower back(they are belly to belly) Both Custom done for me. Sorry I have no pictures to show. And I want a Mermaid on my inside left ankle. Then I will be done. Turtle Gal

Nice tattoo Scubapauly. At least is not the usual dolphin…

Yes there was some time ago a very long post where many of us show our tattoo. If I remember well I post my tattoo picture. My avatar is my tattoo. The two world I like. Summer diving winter skiing.

Thanks for letting me know about that thread. Just spent most of my morning reading through all the posts lol. Some great designs and as usual lo0ts of varied oppinions.

I thought that I would share a tattoo that I saw last summer. I found it quite funny.
There was a guy wearing shorts and he had a tattoo of a squirrel CLIMBING UP the back of his calf. On the other calf the squirrel was CLIMBING DOWN with a NUT in his mouth! so where do you think he got the nut from??? LOL

I got a new shark tattoo 5 days ago so it isn't healed all the way yet but....

I'm old AND immature, go figure...

9bd4b155-e29f-4511-9fc2-bd32c7461f82.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom