Tawali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bqualls

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really wanting to go back to New Guinea, having dived there 5 years ago at Kimbe.
I've found quite a few trip reports on Tawali--- but nothing recently. Can anyone give me any current info on Tawali ?

Ive had a couple of blogs posted on our travelblog site as recent as three weeks ago and I noticed there are trip advisor reviews from around the same period so Tawali is up and running - Ive never stayed there though diving Milne Bay/Alotoa is awesome. Tawali looked cute and clean when we drove past it. - All the recent reviews ive found are very favourable other than being limited by being land based you can still hit up some great sites like Deacons Reef while others are a little too far for land based but I don't expect anyone even diving in the bay would be disappointed.

Tawali Leisure and Dive Resort | Milne Bay Papua New Guinea

I'll actually be there from the 20th-27th of this month. Have been three times in the past, the last two years ago. Won't be posting a trip report but will be happy to give you current info after I leave. Great operation with fantastic diving.

Thank you two for the information. I believe we will go there for a week in August and also take a trip up to the highlands for the Mount Hagen show..... although my dive travel agent in Oz tells me the show is pricey.....oh well

Imma be there in 3 weeks :D

Huzzah!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom