Tax Evasion on Internet Purchases?

I am a US resident who has purchased scuba gear over the internet and...

• I am guilty of tax evasion due to failure to report/pay appropriate use taxes on internet purchases

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • I have paid appropriate state use tax due on internet purchases

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire or Oregon which do not have a use tax

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. I've been doing my own taxes for years using TaxCut. I don't recall ever being asked by the program about a use tax. How can I file it if there's nowhere to file it?

Florida Use Tax on Out-of-State Purchases

"Complete a Mail Order/Out-of-State Purchase Return (form DR-15MO) to file and pay use tax. If the tax owed is less than one dollar, you do not have to file."[/QUOTE]

Florida Use Tax on Out-of-State Purchases

"Complete a Mail Order/Out-of-State Purchase Return (form DR-15MO) to file and pay use tax. If the tax owed is less than one dollar, you do not have to file."
[/QUOTE]

I'm in Florida as a travel nurse. I'm still an Arizona resident until my house sells there.

Back
Top Bottom