TDI Training Facility

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyNZ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

I'm hoping that you can help us with registering as a TDI Training Facility?

On this page:
:: Diver Services :: Course / Facility Lookup (ok, the link doesn't work - but when you search for instructors in NZ).

it appears that we (myself and Jamie Obern) actually work at Global Dive. Whilst we have a good relationship with Global, we are not part of that Facility.

I've been in touch with TDI/SDI NZ and filled out a facility registration form, some months ago now. I'm not sure how effective our local TDI office is, but I get the odd email from them saying "still chasing this up".

Who should I talk to at TDI HQ to get some help on this? Is Jessica the best bet?

We'd like to register as a facility to drive potential customers to our website (Tech Dive NZ - Technical Diving & Technical Dive Training in New Zealand) rather than Global Dive's website!

Cheers,

Andy

PS Still turning the wheels re: a trip to NZ in 2010! Will update you on this early in the New Year.

Hi Steve,

I'm hoping that you can help us with registering as a TDI Training Facility?

On this page:
:: Diver Services :: Course / Facility Lookup (ok, the link doesn't work - but when you search for instructors in NZ).

it appears that we (myself and Jamie Obern) actually work at Global Dive. Whilst we have a good relationship with Global, we are not part of that Facility.

I've been in touch with TDI/SDI NZ and filled out a facility registration form, some months ago now. I'm not sure how effective our local TDI office is, but I get the odd email from them saying "still chasing this up".

Who should I talk to at TDI HQ to get some help on this? Is Jessica the best bet?

We'd like to register as a facility to drive potential customers to our website (Tech Dive NZ - Technical Diving & Technical Dive Training in New Zealand) rather than Global Dive's website!

Cheers,

Andy

PS Still turning the wheels re: a trip to NZ in 2010! Will update you on this early in the New Year.

Andy: Jess is certainly the one person at HQ who knows about everything! But in this case, Paul is probably a better bet. I will be talking to him later today and can pass this on. It all eventually goes to our IT department but first blush should really be Paul since he looks after ALL the regional players...

Great news on the trip. I hope was can make this work.

Not sure if you're a cricket fan, but good luck against Pakistan in the Champions Trophy... I'm wearing my All Blacks shirt on Saturday just in case!

Andy:

Spoke with Paul and his response was "Direct him to me asap. I will make it happen!"

On that note, give him a shout (ex. 210) or drop him an email (paul.montgomery@tdisdi.com). If you do not already know Paul, he is very organized and is constantly flying the flag for our overseas offices and members; and so is a good contact for you to cultivate.

He knows the details of your situation and is well aware of how important it is for your business to get it straightened out.

Take care, mate.

True to his word, Paul has got all of this cleared up quickly. Great support from TDI HQ, thankyou!

No worries Andy... dive safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom