Team oriented divers, or anyone interested!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife might be interested depending on costs.

Also, dont forget that Ed Gabe isnt to far away so it might be easier to get him to the quarries. Regardless of what you have in mind I'll try to be there.

Oh, congratulations on the Tech 1 pass :)

Mark

Thanks, Ed came up last year and did something very similar although I wasn't able to make it due to work. It would be awesome if we had enough interest where we could get both of them. We'll see how things work out.

I'm interested but the when is a big part of it as I have some big stuff coming up this summer at work.

Put me on your pm list - please.

Depending on when and where, I'd be interested in this as well, please add me to the list when you have details to share.

Yeah Ed came up to Haigh last year, and did some lake michigan diving with Duane. At haigh we only had like 4-5 guys show up. It woiuld be nice to get a few more to form a little bit larger group.

I'm going to try and do some more diving this year, but I may be changing careers and that could change alot lifestyle and diving wise

Nick congrats on the tech1 pass, maybe see you at Haigh opening weekend.

Nate

I am interested too if I can swing it with work.

Back
Top Bottom