Tech Diving Giant Stride Gone Wrong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why didn't he just hold his camera and lights during entry too?

Reckon he thought...sh*it...This is going to be all over SB:)

yanking on those stages can't be good... looks like a lot of his weight is being held up by the stage
Sucks to be him.

rawls:
Reckon he thought...sh*it...This is going to be all over SB:)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: That's what I'd been thinking. I wonder if he was thinking after he bounced off of the ladder and while laying face down in the water...Geez that wasn't smart.

GI3 would love it.

do it easy:
And it's outright barbaric to board a boat while wearing stages. :D

:confused: :confused: Uh... dude... I usually put my gear and tanks on the little bench on each side of the boat, and I show up in Flip Flops and a T-shirt. Do you drive to the dive boat with your stages on too?? Just seems kinda uncomfortable.:11:

Maybe it's just me, I'm not up with what the"cool kids" are doing these days.:rofl3:

Cheers:D

Mike

do it easy:
Yup, walking with stages is too cumbersome. And it's outright barbaric to board a boat while wearing stages. :D
I climb the ladder back into our boat with double 108's and a 40CF stage. Of course I aint right in the head.

OH....OOOOOH......hurt...hurt...HURT
I thing bailout bottle and stage bottles too low, hard to handling in that situation

Jimmer:
I climb the ladder back into our boat with double 108's and a 40CF stage. Of course I aint right in the head.

Daiimnn, that can't be easy on the back ...or the legs :)

Back
Top Bottom