Tech Diving Limited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BryceB:
I ordered 2 LP 95's from Joel a little over a week ago. Called him with a few questions and he was happy to answer them, no attitude that one may expect from someone with his diving experience. I just got the UPS tracking number saying they will show up at my office tomorrow afternoon!!! I would recommend TDL to anyone and everyone.

Bryce

In my experience, it is precisely the people with Joel's extensive diving expertise who do NOT have "attitude". Which is why you really have to watch out when someone WITH attitude professes to tell you what is what.

theskull

Joel is one of the smartest guys in the business and has an outstanding track record with customers and manufacturers alike. I'm not a big fan of online sales, but Joel's company is known as one of the best.

Well, I bought two Faber LP104s. Got a great deal. The tanks arrived the other day. I gotta say, even with the 1 week wait due to high sales volume, it was a good transaction, and I would reccommend the company to anyone.

Thanks to you guys on SB for reccommending the company to me!

No worries.

They are a good company to deal with. I got an LP 85 for my with from them. Great service. I even spoke with Joel on one occasion during the deal. It turns out he knows Evelyn Dudas, the owner of my LDS. Any friend on Evelyn's is OK with me.

Kestrell:
No worries.

They are a good company to deal with. I got an LP 85 for my with from them. Great service. I even spoke with Joel on one occasion during the deal. It turns out he knows Evelyn Dudas, the owner of my LDS. Any friend on Evelyn's is OK with me.

Thanks for all the good words. We moved close to 300 cylinders in the past 4 weeks -- and I think with all of that we shipped one guy 108s instead of 85s and the moment we found out we shipped the 85s to him in Canada. One set of bands were sent in the wrong size and some folks did not get tracking #s promptly -- though thats not a biggie. There's probably 50 more cylinders leaving the warehouse on Monday and more to follow.

So we thank you for all your orders and patience. But don't foreget we have 240 other items besides cylinders .........

Thanks again for your orders.

Cheers

We still have about 60 of the LP 85s and LP 95s in stock of each size.

Don't miss out on this great deal.

Thanks

Love Joel....got 6 tanks from him earlier this summer....recently picked up his preDema OxySpy.

Met Joel a few years back, several times at Gilboa through a mutual friend. Joel knows no strangers.

(expect a bear hug too)

I want to pipe in that I am also a VERY satisfied customer. I purchased a Faber HP big hunkin' steel tank just a few weeks ago. Joel responded with warm eMail thanking me for my purchase, when I should expect to receive it, and then later with a tracking number. Arrived exactly as was posted on TDL's website.

Again, purchase with no concerns. He and TDL are straight up, honest, and customer service oriented.

Tevis

Diver Lori:
Love Joel....got 6 tanks from him earlier this summer....recently picked up his preDema OxySpy.

Met Joel a few years back, several times at Gilboa through a mutual friend. Joel knows no strangers.

(expect a bear hug too)

Oh Lori, you give me too much credit. Our goal is to serve divers with the best possible service and products. If along the way we can pass on some good deals as we get them then all the better.

Cheers

JDS

verrett:
I want to pipe in that I am also a VERY satisfied customer. I purchased a Faber HP big hunkin' steel tank just a few weeks ago. Joel responded with warm eMail thanking me for my purchase, when I should expect to receive it, and then later with a tracking number. Arrived exactly as was posted on TDL's website.

Again, purchase with no concerns. He and TDL are straight up, honest, and customer service oriented.

Tevis

Tevis,

Glad everything worked out to your satisfaction.

Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom