Tech gear 4 sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garyh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Bunch of stuff I'd like to move to make room for more. Open to realistic offers if u don't like the price, realistic being the key word there. Buyer pays shipping from Ontario Canada which as a rule tends to be pretty reasonable.

Halcyon 4.5/12W EOS primary light with 2 batteries, bout 3 years old, excellent shape, used only on MX trips, need more burn time or I wouldn't be selling, both batteries charge up to 14.8/14.9, battery 1 just burn tested 4:59, battery 2 4:46 (burned it to 4:13 went to bed and ran it to the 4:46 following morning), second battery is from a demo light, charger included. $575

Oxycheck 40 # doubles wing, bit weathered, no leaks, rebuilt the inflator a few months ago. $50

2 13 ft2 XS argon bottles, LP 2015, with 200 din valves, born 06-11, will VIP if you like but have to ship with the valves off, these have been in the water maybe twice not even scratched. $200 for the pair (If you take both the bottles and straps below I'll throw in an older OMS flow meter and inflator hose)

Classic G.U.T.S. SS 6# plate with harness, standard DIR rigging, been on 3 trips to MX, going back to my titanium tired of being raped for overweight charges every time I leave MX :) $99

Halcyon argon bottle mounting straps for the above bottles, like new. $35

Oxycheck 18# singles wing, been in the pool once, like new. $145

2 piece TITANIUM STA complete with cam straps $50 (metal is worth that raw)

UTD side mount rig, bought it and never got around to using it, wing is a bit used but in great shape, specs here http://www.diverightinscuba.com/tech...FUNBQgodulcAMw harness is a Razor, metal webbing parts bought from them, harness d rings etc put together by the original seller is new and uncut with all the rigging
$210

Like I said open to realistic offers, I don't check in here very consistently so better to email g.hoadley@yahoo.com if you would like some pics or more info.

Price revisions

Halcyon 4.5/12W EOS primary light $520

Oxycheck 40 # doubles wing $45

2 13 ft2 XS argon bottles, LP 2015, with 200 din valves $180

Classic G.U.T.S. SS 6# plate/harness $86

Halcyon argon bottle mounting straps $32

Oxycheck 18# singles wing $130

2 piece titanium STA $45

UTD side mount rig CW Razor harness $190

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oxycheck 18# singles wing is sold, thanks Jay

---------- Post added July 19th, 2015 at 08:43 PM ----------

Oxycheq 40 wing is sold as well, thanks Bo

The STA has been sold, thanks Adison!
Still need to move the rest, here's what's left

Halcyon 4.5/12W EOS primary light $520
2 13 ft2 XS argon bottles, LP 2015, with 200 din valves $180
Classic G.U.T.S. SS 6# plate/harness $86
Halcyon argon bottle mounting straps $32
UTD side mount rig CW Razor harness $190

Thanks a lot for the STA Gary!
Shipped very quick and got in time for my trip!!!
If I only hadn't bought a backplate/harness before I saw this posting, would have bought also from him!
Solid gear!!!

Back
Top Bottom