Teen diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone. I'm Kayla, I'm 16.. been diving for a little over two years now! I hope to get to know ya'll better!

Kayla

Kayla:
Hi everyone. I'm Kayla, I'm 16.. been diving for a little over two years now! I hope to get to know ya'll better!

Kayla

hey kayla welcome to the board great to have you here.

welcome glad to have you here!! im anna feel free to ask me any questions you have about the board and its teens. i talk to most of them and they are all great! The grownups are cool to! Great to have you here!

-anna

Welcome Kayla. Always good to have another teen on. I'm Rachel if you need anything just PM me.

Thanks everyone. I have actullay been around the boards for a couple of years now, but am just really getting back into posting! I look forward to getting to know all of you better! I have MSN messenger and AIM if anyone ever wants to chat....

Hello I'm 14 and I dive quite a bit. I'm new to scubaboard so I may be asking a lot of questions I hope that is all right. Kayla What kind of diving do you have out in Washington

jrdivagrl:
welcome glad to have you here!! im anna feel free to ask me any questions you have about the board and its teens. i talk to most of them and they are all great! The grownups are cool to! Great to have you here!

-anna

Hello Jrdivagrl,

Where do you dive in the USA?

Padi-SoCalDiver

PADI-SoCalDiver:
Hello Jrdivagrl,

Where do you dive in the USA?

Padi-SoCalDiver

I dive in the Pacific NorthWest. Hoping to maybe get in some vacations soon though. Besides being a little chilly in the winter, its wonderful diving! If any of you guys are ever up this way, let me know!

northwest oooo cold cold water, i dont mind cold water but i much rather the warm waters of fl.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom