TEKDiveUSA.2018 Raffle- Win A Rebreather!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. This would be a private conversation with Brandi, not a public conversation with someone else, on a thread where she has not participated.

We hope you meet you in person someday, hopefully at TEKDiveUSA :wink:

After a night's rest and re-reading my comments, I think I am the one who owes you an apology. I really am a positive person. I let my personal feelings of supportive empathy towards Brandi and her constant battle against "Internet Journalists" (as he said it with a lot of sarcastic emphasis), who several times a year either perpetually promote their own self-interests with false stories about her or plagiarize her work and call it their, own cloud my demeanor (at 3 0'Clock in the morning locally). Your replies have been very professional and polite where I let mine get away from me and drift towards the cyber bullying and this is not me.

TEKDiveUSA my sincere apologies for the aggressiveness of my posts. And as a friend of Brandi thank you for taking down the plagiarized photo from your FaceBook site. And I hope that you do contact Brandi in private.

I do hope to meet you someday also. After looking at you itinerary for your show I too wish I could have been there this year...it looks like a great show. :clearmask:

View attachment 450546 View attachment 450547 View attachment 450548
View attachment 450549
During the TEKDiveUSA.2018 Gala Dinner there will be a charity auction and raffle held. Proceeds go in part to the TEKDiveUSA technical diving scholarship fund with a goal of inspiring and empowering the next generation of technical divers. The TEKDiveUSA Technical Diving Scholarship's mission is to cultivate the next generation of safe, experienced technical divers by providing a solid foundation of quality training, a fundamental understanding of technical equipment, a breadth of experience and the financial assistance to do so.

Some of the incredible prizes for the TEKDiveUSA.2018 raffle include but are not limited to a KISS Sidewinder Rebreather, An Ursuit drysuit, A Ratio Computers iX3M [Pro] Tech+, A week of diving and accomodations at Buddy Dive Resort in Bonaire, diving equipment and other prizes donated by our TEKDiveUSA sponsors, exhibitors and supporters. Buy your tickets here on our registration page.

About the Scholarship
Founded in 2016, the TEKDiveUSA Technical Diving Scholarship will provide internships, mentorships and training and educational opportunities. The TEKDiveUSA is a proud supporter of cave research and scientific diving to help all divers better understand the underwater environment. The first of the 2016 scholarships was awarded to a young scientist working in cave research, Lauren Ballou from Texas A&M University at Galveston. A brief overview of her project can be found here. In addition students from 20 different universities were offered educational opportunities with TEKDiveUSA. The first of many opportunities for 2018 TEKDiveUSA scholars will include a GUE Fundies class.
Why don't y'all instead for this event, with the organization of all these corporate sponsors above; NACD, NSS-CDS etc; and the North Florida Dive Community -start a charity drive to establish a Hyperbaric Medicine Fellowship at the University of Florida School of Medicine Gainsville, along with a large 6 ATA capable multiplace auxiliary/dual lock Recompression Chamber at Shands Medical and 24/7 Level One Trauma Center?

Why don't y'all instead for this event, with the organization of all these corporate sponsors above; NACD, NSS-CDS etc; and the North Florida Dive Community -start a charity drive to establish a Hyperbaric Medicine Fellowship at the University of Florida School of Medicine Gainsville, along with a large 6 ATA capable multiplace auxiliary/dual lock Recompression Chamber at Shands Medical and 24/7 Level One Trauma Center?

That is not a bad idea!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom