Tequila Sunday Nov.11 Makati

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So finally I will be flying in to Manila Nov. 11 Sunday with a nice bottle of Tequila to share with the PPD. Any takers? Place to meet where they don't mind folks sharing a bottle of booze?:D

What only PPD divers? Well what about other members of scuba board that happen to be here in Phil taking their vacation too? Hahahaha im just kidding Jason.

Dang 4 days in Phil already and I haven't any ocean yet, well except for Manila Bay hahaha.

What only PPD divers? Well what about other members of scuba board that happen to be here in Phil taking their vacation too? Hahahaha im just kidding Jason.

Dang 4 days in Phil already and I haven't any ocean yet, well except for Manila Bay hahaha.

that's very wrong :rofl3:

damn i'm gonna miss this. i'll be in baguio on nov 10-12. :(

Welcome to the Philippnes....Mabuhay! Not sure if this is your first trip....
If this is your first trip make sure to do a couple of things while you're in our beautiful country,
Remember to:
When walking down the street keep mouth closed and tongue in
Not to worry about your name - it is JOE no matter where you go
Eat local food and enjoy it
SCUBA dive at every chance you get
Keep mouth closed and tongue in
You have to ride in the local transportation (it wouldn't be the same if you didn't)
Go to an SM or Robinson's Mall (you'll see when you get there)
Eat at Jollibees
Eat at Chow King
Keep mouth closed and tongue in
You have to dive Verde Island!
Try to go to Rizal Park to get a glimpse of history
Go look at our over-the-top embassy compound and you'll see where your tax dollars go
Keep your mouth closed and tongue in
Stay out of Tondo!!!!
SCUBA dive every chance you get
You WILL drink an SM and an SML! ...or don't go back to the states
Politeness and a smile will go a long way in the Philippines
.....and HAVE A BLAST!!!

Hey....carabao....that's me I thought.....since he's been here before he'll do just fine. :wink:

it's his x,xxxth trip babyd. he was at anilao during dor iv. and probably has 10 girlfriends in malapascua :rofl3:

Hmmmm, you guys just don't stop. Sorry nothing came together this time maybe next. I made the unfortunate mistake of not taking my money belt (including the cash) with me and left it at my house before going to the airport. I have backup but fortunately my friend is wiring me the funds via western union. Nothing like starting a trip even more anxious about paying your whole way thru. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't the Philippines and their allergies to credit cards and travelers checks. Oh well lesson learned don't just double check scuba gear pay attention to the money too, if i had just noticed sooner my friend could have gotten the belt to the airport before I left.:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom