Test Thread One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you sir, may I have another.

When I first started teaching, I was taught some signs to look for that indicated a gifted child. An affinity for punning was one of them.

This is a test of civility. And oddly enough. quite interesting......

You know what Spam is without salt? ........................................................clay :outtahere:
Actually, love the stuff

At least when you are talking to yourself, you know that someone is listening.

Talk away but please refrain from using the words bitter and worthless. We dont want you offending yourself and we dont want another self-examination / analysis threads

Talk away but please refrain from using the words bitter and worthless. We dont want you offending yourself and we dont want another self-examination / analysis threads

Was talking to boulderjohn. Would never use bitter or worthless at him. Don't think I'd examine myself on SB...

John,
Have you now earned your cert for the Specialty course "Test"? Was your rescue of the punning divers successful?

I am baffled about the continuance of this thread. Its sole purpose was so that I could practice merging threads. To do that, I had to create two threads and put them together. I was successful. For some reason it never occurred to me that others would find it interesting.

Was talking to boulderjohn. Would never use bitter or worthless at him. Don't think I'd examine myself on SB...

Self-examination is good. It's good for the soul, and with the alarming frequency with which testicular cancer goes undiagnosed until late stage, it's good for other things too.

But I cannot endorse that sort of self-examination in any public or semi-public place.... That's just wrong.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom