Test Thread One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you hear me now?
Now?
How about Now?

Though I do find tests fun much of the time, I only commented here so you and yourself wouldn't feel lonely! No need to get testy about it... :eyebrow:

Reactions: Jax
Though I do find tests fun much of the time, I only commented here so you and yourself wouldn't feel lonely! No need to get testy about it... :eyebrow:

I humbly apologize. I will have to take the time to examine my life to see how I could have overreacted so. As you know, Socrates said that the unexamined life is not worth living. I can't remember who it was that said that some lives are not worth examining.

Ouch!
I don't think I poked YOU that hard...

Man, I hope this is still all understood to be in good fun. Just trading "test" puns.

While it is (from a psychological standpoint) not a sign of any particular pathology when you talk to yourself, I have to point out that frequent punning is.

While it is (from a psychological standpoint) not a sign of any particular pathology when you talk to yourself, I have to point out that frequent punning is.

Since no one I know punned more than Shakespeare, I accept the pathology.

No teaching required; fry till crispy and eat.
Memories here. In my youth I used to work in a summer camp. Every other Sunday, lunch was spamburgers. The cooks (teenagers like me) would fry the leftovers to the nth degree, and we then had spamburger fights. They were like clay pigeons, exploding into dust on contact.

Back
Top Bottom