Wanted TG 5 (with tray and housing preferred)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyrolancer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking to buy Olympus TG 5, if possible a complete set up, but if not still ok
Also looking for recommended strobes for the unit.
Located in Indonesia, but able to pick up items from US, Aussie, but prefer if able to ship to Indonesia.

Thanks

I likely will have a TG5 + housing on a tray (along with some wet lenses etc) for sale. Added bonus, I am heading to Bali in a month...

From experience I can recommend the Inon S-2000 strobes. I have a TG-4 and for the first few years I used the Sea & Sea YS-03 kit. Got some good results with that single light, tray, and arm combo. But also a lot of misses. The S-2000 includes STTL but also has manual mode in a similar sized package. I bought a dual S-2000 kit and am very happy with it. If you want to use the Sea & Sea brand then I believe their equivalent of the S-2000 is the YS-01.

If you can't afford a 2 light kit now, but think you'll get there eventually, then I recommend a single handed tray that you can add a 2nd handle to for future proofing. As it stands my daughter will inherit the YS-03 kit, otherwise it would be FS or gathering dust now that I have a full 2-light kit.

Are you still interested?

I've the following:

- Olympus TG5
- PT-058 housing
- 64GB SD card
- sea & sea YS03 strobe
- sea & sea tray
- extra O-ring
- two batteries
- Panasonic battery charger
- Olympus tough fisheye lens
- Polaroid ND & polarized filter
- case logic bag
- case logic small bag
- handheld camera rugged case
- monopod

I can sell them as a bundle (I'll make you a good deal if you buy all of them), or I can sell them by item.
fullsizeoutput_11ce.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom