Thailand cave diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
Cave divers
Over the past years we have located enough cave systems to where we can offer all levels of cave diving. Thailand cave divers have spent many hours trying to locate new cave systems to explore. IF you check out RBW you can check out the photos of one new cave system we found plus another cave system we hit a max depth of 150 meters of depth. If anybody interested in taking courses or cave diving please drop me a line.

andibk

andibk:
Cave divers
Over the past years we have located enough cave systems to where we can offer all levels of cave diving. Thailand cave divers have spent many hours trying to locate new cave systems to explore. IF you check out RBW you can check out the photos of one new cave system we found plus another cave system we hit a max depth of 150 meters of depth. If anybody interested in taking courses or cave diving please drop me a line.

andibk

hey bruce, id love to take cave classes, been wanting to take for a long time unfortunately i cannot leave home. as of the moment no cave instructors in the philippines.

andibk:
Cave divers

andibk
Can you describe them. Are they all as deep as Dr Mike's article or some shallower ones? What about flow, vis, access. What town are they near? I recall you mentioned Kao Lak in a previous post. Would that be a good base? I will be bringing my wife this time and she doesn't dive so there has to be something for her nearby:06:

The cave trip that Drmike was on I had put together. The first part of the trip was in a National Park I think was called Koh Sak. This cave had a maximum depth of around 23 meters. One half of the cave I thought the vizibility was quite good and the other half not so good. Probable around 5 meters minimum with 10 meters maximum. I have two more caves to check out which we will probable do this May.
The deep cave Mike mentioned was in Krabi, this cave is not very good for training other then a stage diving course. This cave is a real deep cave well beyond 150 meters deep. We will be diving this one again in May checking some other passage ways and probable a bit deeper. Drmike had posted a bunch of photos onthe RBW, just click on where it says website under one of Mikes post.

Bruce

andibk:
The cave trip that Drmike was on I had put together. The first part of the trip was in a National Park I think was called Koh Sak. This cave had a maximum depth of around 23 meters. One half of the cave I thought the vizibility was quite good and the other half not so good. Probable around 5 meters minimum with 10 meters maximum. I have two more caves to check out which we will probable do this May.
The deep cave Mike mentioned was in Krabi, this cave is not very good for training other then a stage diving course. This cave is a real deep cave well beyond 150 meters deep. We will be diving this one again in May checking some other passage ways and probable a bit deeper. Drmike had posted a bunch of photos onthe RBW, just click on where it says website under one of Mikes post.

Bruce
I am not ready for 150m cave yet:D We were planning on visiting Krabi though. I will be diving my meg by then so anything < 100m might do just fine:wink:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom