Thailand Liveaboard to Similan, Surin & Richelieu Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all buddies,
I want to charter a boat to Similan, Surin & Richelieu Rock at the end of Oct for 4D4N dives with 15 divers.
My budget is around US$1500 per day for full charter.
Do you have any suggestions !
Which boat have you tried.
Thanks !

The only boat I can think of with such a low charter price is the Le Mahe, but this is for maximum 12 people.

For 1500/day for 15 people you ain't gonna get much :wink:

A few years ago maybe, but the lower end of the market is now about 500 U$ for 4 days/person. You might try some of the cheap boats like Daranee or something.

Good luck..

Hmmm, I don't know what the setup is on the boats you've mentioned.
About 3 years ago, we went out with Seadragon DiveCenter on MS Andaman (one of their four boats) and I think we paid about 400 bucks for 4D4N - all in all 15 dives.

Now I don't know whether you can charter the boat, but I reckon you can.
Good boat, good crew, great food....no complaints whatsoever...

Cheers

Bubble-og:
Hmmm, I don't know what the setup is on the boats you've mentioned.
About 3 years ago, we went out with Seadragon DiveCenter on MS Andaman (one of their four boats) and I think we paid about 400 bucks for 4D4N - all in all 15 dives.

Now I don't know whether you can charter the boat, but I reckon you can.
Good boat, good crew, great food....no complaints whatsoever...

Cheers

Yep, Sea Dragon in Khao Lak are known for less expensive boats. The MV Andaman for example, which does not have cabins, but an "air conditioned sleeping area". Certainly inexpensive and maybe you should try to contact them for charter prices. They have several boats including the ultimate backpackers boat " MV Nangnuan". Cheap boats but they seem to have a good reputation for service.

You may also want to check the Parinee from Andaman Divers, max. 14 pax but should be quite cheap.
Again a basic boat, but still more comfortable than the Andaman from Sea Dragon.

Back
Top Bottom