Thank You Jim Lapenta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doohboy24

Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago I wandered onto the Scuba Board site. Once I signed up and became a member I posted a thread in the Intro section looking for some advise since it had been a while since I had last dove. One of the first people to respond to me was Jim. Looking up his profile I seen that he was an Instructor and located in Canonsburg Pa, which is where I travel to twice a week for work. He offered his services at a very reasonable rate and we set up a refresher class. I cant express how comfortable and relaxed he made me feel. Jim took the time to explain every detail of the evolution we were working on. We didn't move on until I was fully comfortable with each task. Jim spent over 2 hours with me in the pool and it was the best 2 hours I have ever spent learning to dive.

Jim, I know I know you many times yesterday Thank you, but Thank you very much again! I will definetly use your services again for further training.

I wiould highly recommend Jim for any diver here or that I meet in the future. Scuba Board members should be very proud to be represented by such a professional instructor.

Good for you for getting a refresher, and even more so for getting it with a well thought of, and thorough instructor like Jim

I agree with you Valhalla

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom