Thank you Scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Pete and the Scuba Board crew thanks for the support for Force Fin 30609-scubashow_4299.jpg fun seeing you at the Scuba Show in Long Beach. What a crowd, and great diving show.

Good to see you there as well, Bob. Sorry we didn't get more time to chat.

ed-bill_4287.gif Dr. Bill, great seeing you also and look forward to diving with you this summer. Great photo of two diving hero's, at the Long Beach Scuba Show, Ed Stetson and you.

Hero? Hardly. I'm just a dive bum! But Ed on the other hand... Let me know when you are heading my way. I'll be tied up much of August on two programs with Jean-Michel, but there are free days then, too.

Dr. Bill, well it would be fun to join Jean-Michel Cousteau, one of my closest and best friends. Sounds like a summer party with our son Dr. Alex Gagnon. He is visiting the USC Marine lab. Here is a link to his lab, showing his research. Gagnon Lab: Biomineralization in a changing ocean, You, Cousteau, Alex, Susanne and I should hook up together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom