Thank You ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all for the warm well wishes. I am touched.

Ahhhhh Jenny my love... between you and Pete rounding me up into service and all the times together for New Years, babies being born, diving off the beach, feeding parrot fish lobster legs while the lobster watched on from within your bag..... ahhh... times with you on the board have been most memorable as a moderator. Thank you for your support and friendship in the backroom and as always, we'll keep diving together! :)

Oh Jenny....Hope you're not leaving the board completely! It's going to be hard work for Amity to do all that supervising!

Ahhhhh Jenny my love... between you and Pete rounding me up into service and all the times together for New Years, babies being born, diving off the beach, feeding parrot fish lobster legs while the lobster watched on from within your bag..... ahhh... times with you on the board have been most memorable as a moderator. Thank you for your support and friendship in the backroom and as always, we'll keep diving together! :)

you forgot to mention all the fun had in harrassing Pufferfish :rofl4:

Gonna miss ya, Jenny! I hope this new chapter is full of joy and excitement and keeps you too busy to miss us too much...but hope you'll stick around and let us know how much fun you're having!!

:shocked:

but, but, but... who will ask me each day if i have been good???

:hugs: i hope you wont be a stranger .....

and thank you :flowers:

OH NO!

I had GREAT fun getting to meet you. Thanks for everything.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Well, okay.... Thank you so much for serving all of us and making diving safer and more enjoyable by doing so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom