Thanks for all the help! Open Water Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

askdjasd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks to everyone here who helped me with their tips. I got Open Water certified an hour ago.
Went down to whytecliff and had the worst vis, but did all my tasks and made it!
First fun dive on Sunday, I'm so excited!

Congratulations!

The fun dives will be a whole different experince. Just stay within your training and comfort zone and have fun.

Pete

Congratulations on certifying. It is good that you had less than perfect conditions to certify in because it may help get you used to it and comfortable in it. Now that you are certified, DIVE DIVE and DIVE (as Pete said though, always within your comfort and training). Get experience, further your training and come back here often to help out others that happen to be new and trying.

Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of SCUBA. Some days will be amazing visibility, some days you will struggle to see past your mask, other days will be, went to the water, then to breakfast with friends and stayed dry, but if you all come home safely, it is all great diving.

whole :p

Love the sig :p

Welcome to SB and the awesome under-water world askdjasd! Sounds like you are on your way. Environmental conditions are an important consideration, always dive with in your training and comfort level as others have mentioned. I found that the more I dive I enjoy the variety of conditions, as long as it is safe. I have had the opportunity to see some really awesome fish behavior as well as unbelievable beauty underwater! Scuba is a active participation sport, you actually get out of it what you put into it! Not to profound. So welcome and have awesome safe diving! Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive!
CamG Keep diving!....keep training!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom