Thanks Scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buff

Contributor
Reaction score
I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone who has given me advice, pointers, hints and ideas.

The internet is often put down for being a haven for the introverted, socially challenged and mentally deranged. This board is an example that dispells that myth.

I find it amazing that people who have never met can be brought together in a civilized forum to exchange ideas and in the process form bonds and even friendships.

KUDOS TO THE SCUBABOARD TEAM FOR MAKING IT ALL HAPPEN!

I love ya' man!

Originally posted by buff
......The internet is often put down for being a haven for the introverted, socially challenged and mentally deranged....

Whew...there for a minute I thought you were talking about NetDoc. :eek:ut:

Seriously...you're right Buff. I've made friends with folks on the these message boards that I never would have known otherwise. And when I finally get to chance to meet people face to face, it's like I've known them for years. I haven't met an ax murderer yet!

Your words reflect my feelings as well.

Chad

Originally posted by Dee
Whew...there for a minute I thought you were talking about NetDoc. :eek:ut:
Hey, I resemble that remark! Wait a minute...

Originally posted by Dee
... Seriously...you're right Buff. I've made friends with folks on the these message boards that I never would have known otherwise. And when I finally get to chance to meet people face to face, it's like I've known them for years. I haven't met an ax murderer yet!

But then you haven't met all of us yet :tease:

Don't worry Dee, I'm leaving the ax at home in July

I have had questions that I am ambivalent about sharing with local diver friends, but on Scuba Board, I can put stuff out there without concern that it will reflect on me personally. And the answers I get still seem like they come from caring friends.

"I haven't met an ax murderer yet!"

We've only met one time!

ID - "The Axe" at least that is what some of my employees call me!

"The internet is often put down for being a haven for the introverted, socially challenged and mentally
deranged. This board is an example that dispells that myth. "

I always thought that this was a high complement, and am gratefull that there is now a great place for people (using that word loosely) like me. :D

BTW I am NOT an ax murderer, I much prefer using a sword, or a small knife.:wink:

But it's just a itty bitty little axe!

(Wish I knew that Mike Meyer's movie better so I could toss in some quotes from it) Perhaps the WWW version "So I SPAMMED an Axe Murderer..."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom