Thanks Tobin and DSS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

616fun

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tobin spent 45 minutes on the phone with me Monday explaining everything I needed to take into consideration making the jump to doubles. Understanding I was just some Tom, Dick, or Harry off the street he still did it, without pushing for an order on the phone that day.

I returned the favor with an order for a large plate, hog harness, Torus 49 wing, and a mount for my Cressi Archimedes.

I have to say in a world of frustrating dive shops he's a breathe of fresh air. KUDOS to Tobin and DSS!!!!

Tobin is simply AMAZING in his patience and willingness to solve a problem! What an asset to :sblogo:!!!

One more addition to this kudos. I ordered this thing last Tuesday and got it today. That's less than one week to be shipped from CA to IN.

Amazing quality stuff from the looks of it. Can't wait to get it wet!!!

Thanks again to Tobin and DSS for a great experience!

I had a similar experience calling from Japan. I had bought my gear locally and had some questions. I didn't want to be a pest, but tobin acutally went out of the way to not only answer my simple questions but also go into depth about choosing gear and making buoyancy estimates. Opened the door to a whole new way of thinking. He even talked me out of buying unnecessary DSS gear!! I know where I'll be shopping next time I need something!

Back
Top Bottom