Thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm stunned! I love these fins and have been using them and telling everyone about them for almost 20 years. I hope something gets worked out. It would be a shame to not have these produced. How much longer will you be filling orders? Do I still have time to order bungie straps and other items?

arrick, I'm stunned also. I never HOPE, they HOPED on the Titanic. I am visualizing a state of the Art, USA Poly-Urethane production plant where we can continue quality production. Moving into the energy market I have created several new products. AeroHance product gaspods.com. America needs to move forward quickly and invest in our Country and not off in some foreign country that I can not even pronounce. Training America's enemies when they should be training our kid's. Don't count on either political party, they are in cahoot's with Wall Street. We will make things happen the "Old American Fashion Way"..rolling up our selves and nose to the grind stone. Then voting for some one else who does not have their hand in the cookie jar. Get any orders in now. Thanks for the support Pal.

Hey Bob, if you are looking for investors, let us know!!

Just got back from a long ocean swim and was once again thankful for Force Fins. I have big feet and ankles which have been broken and mangled beyond repair from sports injuries. I love the water but before I found Force Fins I had to stop swimming after about 1/2 hour because of the pain. I probably bought and threw away 5-7 pair of fins. Then one day I found Force Fins at a sharper image and tried them on in the store. Just by looking at the design, I knew I had probably found what I needed.

Today I went for a long 3hr swim/snorkel over a reef and had no pain in my feet or ankles at all. And I love the power they give me in the water.

Not to be dramatic, but I feel like someone died. I have gone through a lot of regs, bc's and wetsuits but have always stuck with my trusty Force Fins. To think that other people won't be able to get a pair is depressing. How many things does someone own that never wears out and works perfectly? I have the same pair I bought 20 years ago, that I have used thousands of time and they are as good as new. I have only had to replace the straps.

Bob, best wishes and thanks for making a wonderful product.

Not to be dramatic, but I feel like someone died. I have gone through a lot of regs, bc's and wetsuits but have always stuck with my trusty Force Fins. To think that other people won't be able to get a pair is depressing. How many things does someone own that never wears out and works perfectly? I have the same pair I bought 20 years ago, that I have used thousands of time and they are as good as new. I have only had to replace the straps.

Know what you mean!

Confused.. Bob are you taking orders? I was at Innerspace with Kevin Gurr and Phil Short and after seeing them in their excellerating FF's I'm sold. I like my hockeys but I really like the way the delta2 material moves through the water.

skankpile, We are not taking order's and just trying to finish a order for the U.S. Navy and Coastguard. Hey, I am sorry, but it is my fault. Look at the fools in Washington and Wall Street, the Fat Cat's of our society...and we might even add in a few "people" Corporations.

skankpile, We are not taking order's and just trying to finish a order for the U.S. Navy and Coastguard. Hey, I am sorry, but it is my fault. Look at the fools in Washington and Wall Street, the Fat Cat's of our society...and we might even add in a few "people" Corporations.
Are you filling orders for things that you still have in stock?

sibermike7, stock all gone. Just heard last week the Navy and Marine's plan to switch over to the Pro Force Fin's from the Jet Fin. To bad they will have to keep using that "Great fin"...took them 30 years to figure it out. O well. Best, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom