Thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob! What are you doing to me?? Man, I almost cried when I read your post. It was like someone died! Seriously!

I am a little confused. I always thought that you already "ran" Force Fin. Do you mean that you are taking over the production end?
You have brought us hope again!
We love you Bob!
m
I'm somewhat confused as well.

This wasn't a coke changing their formula ad campaign, lol.

Seriously glad Force Fins will still be around.

splitlip and all our other friend's and enemies. Looks like production has killed us... So life goes on and we are going to put Force Fins in the moth ball position after we take care of the recent Navy order. Their is much to do, so please understand this is happening all across America, good companies are closing down their operations and laying off their staff's. The trickle down theory was about corruption starting at the top and running down stream into every day life. No, I am not running for Office.

splitlip and all our other friend's and enemies. Looks like production has killed us... So life goes on and we are going to put Force Fins in the moth ball position after we take care of the recent Navy order. Their is much to do, so please understand this is happening all across America, good companies are closing down their operations and laying off their staff's. The trickle down theory was about corruption starting at the top and running down stream into every day life. No, I am not running for Office.
Bob, don't know what to say ... We love you guys.
Can I ask what happened to Blair? If it is personal and best not discussed on the thread, can you PM me? I have tried to get a hold of him to no avail. Give Susanne our best as well.

I'm bummed again. Glad I at least have one pair of FF's. I wanted badly to check out the Hockey fins.

Bob: Dan V had a pair of your's that he offered to let me test before he returned them. I couldn't manage the timing and neither one of us wanted to put you out.

Wishing you the best and we hope to see your products out there once again.

I tried adding the comfort instep to my size L to use with my 3 mil soft sole boots but that didn't work out... made them too small.

Was going to save up for a new pair of neon yellow pros in a ML but bit the bullet and ordered them today after reading that things didn't work out for getting the production going again.... just hope that this size works with those boots!!

Yikes... they'll never wear out... but what happens if I lose one of my FF's in the future? :(

I have the same concern here, and one idea is to somehow write your phone number on each fin. If someone finds a fin they can't use a single fin anyway and are likely to phone.

Adam

Oh man, I sold my extra pair of XXL Pros because I have a set of Extra Force in the same size! Yikes!!
This just ruined my day, week, month, ...

sibermike7, going to see Blair Mott today. I will let Blair tell Scubaboard about his new position with my best friend's. Blair is in seven heaven and Susanne and I are really happy for him and his wonderful wife and daughter. It was sure a adventure working with Blair each day..and we miss him.

sibermike7, going to see Blair Mott today. I will let Blair tell Scubaboard about his new position with my best friend's. Blair is in seven heaven and Susanne and I are really happy for him and his wonderful wife and daughter. It was sure a adventure working with Blair each day..and we miss him.

Wow, that's a relief! Tell Blair when you see him that I am going to strangle him!
There was another very accomplished diver named Blair Mott that was injured a bit ago. I received the report just recently and thought that it was a recent incident. Then I called ForceFin and they said that Blair no longer works there and THEN he doesn't answer email or phone calls!
Great to hear some better news!

Back
Top Bottom