The 10 Millionth Post ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Looks like we are a day away from approaching the milestone of 10,000,000 posts on this version of the forum. I've learned so much and found great ideas, divesites and friends. It's a great resource unlike the clutter of FB. But if there was ever a great marketing event to alert advertisers how big and focused the board is, this would be a good one !!. Congrats to Pete @The Chairman and all the SB staff !!

** You can find the post count by hovering the cursor over the newest post reply number and at the bottom of your screen will be the post number like in this picture>>

Who will be the 10 Millionth Poster ???

10Million-SB.jpg

Looks like we are a day away from approaching the milestone of 10,000,000 posts on this version of the forum. I've learned so much and found great ideas, divesites and friends. It's a great resource unlike the clutter of FB. But if there was ever a great marketing event to alert advertisers how big and focused the board is, this would be a good one !!. Congrats to Pete and all the SB staff !!

** You can find the post count by hovering the cursor over the newest post reply number and at the bottom of your page will be the post number like in this picture>>

Who will be the 10 Millionth Poster ???

View attachment 787674

Drum roll...... This post is # 9,998,278.

Wow, that's like, more than McDonald's!

Just checked, post I saw was 10,000,431!

Who was supposed to keep up with this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom