The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mga kids, pao needs the final list of those who are coming over for the dive-o-rama. last call na. please indicate if stayinh overnight & what dates inclusive. i also need the list so we could have our names printed sa dive-o-rama banner next week. thanks

1. jonix: overnight, sept 23-24
2. clgsamson + wife: overnight, sept 23-24
3. matthew: sept 23-24 (not staying at portulano right?)
4. paolo: for sure
5. spoon +??: sept 24
6. jag +??: sept 24
7. iris +??: sept 24?

sino pa po?

jonix:
mga kids, pao needs the final list of those who are coming over for the dive-o-rama. last call na. please indicate if stayinh overnight & what dates inclusive. i also need the list so we could have our names printed sa dive-o-rama banner next week. thanks

1. jonix: overnight, sept 23-24
2. clgsamson + wife: overnight, sept 23-24
4. paolo: for sure
5. spoon +??: sept 24
6. jag +??: sept 24
7. iris +??: sept 24?

sino pa po?

pmd you

jonix:

right. but i'm still considering staying there if only for the free beers from pao.:D

what kind of banner are we getting? sana waterproof para puede picturan sa ilalim

Matthew:
right. but i'm still considering staying there if only for the free beers from pao.:D

what kind of banner are we getting? sana waterproof para puede picturan sa ilalim

hmmmm...good idea. san kaya meron nun? yung gumagawa para sa akin usually paint lang yun pero di naman powedery. di ko lang sure kung pwede yun underwater :D

Back
Top Bottom