The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In 3 weeks time or 23 days from today, the first Pinoy SB Dive-o-rama will become a reality. May I request my co-divers to reconfirm their attendance. Email Paolo, our portulano host, at paolo.villegas@gmail.com for list up if u havent done so.

Do it now.

A group of divers will be at the resort on the 23rd (Paolo, jonix, matthew, me and my wife) for a pre-dive o rama dive :thinkingo , actually a twilight dive. We'll be staying up to the 24th (afternoon). If you r interested to join the night dive, a certified AOW (portulano requirement for night diving) and will do an overnight pls post for proper coordination.

Last count the confirmed divers doing the dive-o rama are :wave-smil as follows:

Paolo (Paolov; who will graciously waive his Dm fees for us; thanks pao :10: ), Spoon (Carlo) plus 3 dive buddies, Jonix (Jon), Mathew, Caloy (me clgsamson) and Myra (wife), makollovesjesus and Shugar (jag).

I count 11, it's a good start. Oh btw, did I mention Paolo treat on the 23rd? free SMBs!! sarap..... :cheers:

might as well add:

who's doing photo coverage? topside? u/w?
who's doing video coverage? topside? u/w?
who's doing editing of 1st PPD dive-o-rama?
who's going to get a tarp or streamer done (wouldn't that be nice?)?

akin na yung editing and preparing the master commemorative DVD... if my u/w housing arrives i'll bring a vx2100 but it would be my first time to use a video cam underwater so fyi...

i can design a tarp if someone's sponsoring a tarp... kung streamer lang text lang naman yun =)

Jag

yup, you guys clean up, i watch over you , hehehhehe, someone has to watch over the clean-up divers from sharks !:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom