The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
13 to 15 tayo? Spoon will bring two divers pa. Hope the food and diving will be a-ok.
Ok ba yun? Coral garden for the night dive; pinnacle for saturday 1st dive? What time do we cast off on saturday? 8am? Earlier the better.

i agree with the earlier the better. still studying the route. FOR those leaving on saturday am do you guys wanna convoy?

clgsamson:
bro cno ung sber?

si vince aka shepherd. but hes only posted like 5 times all of them regarding his poseidon reg.

Revised Map

take note of the SIGN : BUTONG , SAN LUIS

that is the corner where some tricycles are hanging around. if you take a right at this corner you end up to Basilica then passing the junction of TAAL-Lemery that leads to R. Diokno as well.

on the long road after the steep narrow bridge will pass by several bridges and resort signs.

first resort to pass would be

WELL COME TO Heaven beach resort (sign on on your right)
Rockport resort with parking area
climb a hill pass by another bridge
Divers Sanctuary parking (formerly El capitan)
portulano parking
Dive n Trek parking

there will be a lot of people so parking space would be very limited. go figure the time you need to be there to join the 8am or 9am dive to pinnacle.

paolov:
Revised Map

thanks pao, il compare it with the other maps. i can recall as far as the mcdo near lemery, via the tagaytay route to anilao we used to make a left and pass the basilica. i presume going to portulano we make a right. no sweat!

Paolo, san ba yung coral garden?

Back
Top Bottom