The annual Avalon underwater cleanup on February 23, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax, it is possible to sign up the day of the event unless it is sold out (not as of right now) https://catalinaconservancy.ejoinme.org/?tabid=179486. The biggest issue is usually the ferry (Catalina Express) having open spots on the morning of the event. I would strongly suggest you book those early.
The above link is for the 2010 Cleanup dive. If you would like more information regarding the 2013 trash dive, please visit CCD.ORG

I have come across two tickets for the Lovers Cove dive. If you are interested please contact me here.
Thanks-Mark

We're down to one spot available!!
Dibs!!!

You better come by and say hello.

Hey, Mark... leave Jax alone!

I wonder if I'll be able to re-adjust to our cold water after my stay here in the Bahamas!

You better come by and say hello.

I wonder if I'll be able to re-adjust to our cold water after my stay here in the Bahamas!

I will do my best! I am coming while helping a friend move some things from California, so my time on the island will be shorter than others. :(

---------- Post added February 1st, 2013 at 04:42 PM ----------

Sigh. Help!

Does one rinse brass after they have been sonic-cleaned? :idk:

I am a newbie all over again!

Are you gonna come over and dive Lovers Cove with us Dr. Bill?

Reactions: Jax

Bill, I'm just helping a lady diver:D!!!! When are you coming back?

Reactions: Jax
I'll be back sometime between Wed and Fri assuming Air Tran doesn't cancel my flight like they did on the inbound leg.

I'm volunteering to film the event for the Conservancy so I'm not even sure I'll be diving the cleanup.

Back
Top Bottom