Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Oceanic

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • other

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have two Poseidon Cyklon 5000 Metals and one US Divers Arctic. All great regs for cold water. The Poseidons breathe beautifully at depth when set up properly. When I use doubles, I use the two Cyklons.

I love my Voit 50 Fathom, Trieste, and Titan II. The 50 Fathom is a single stage double hose regulator with gray hoses and mouthpiece. The Trieste is a balanced two stage double hose with an HP and an LP port for SPG and inflator/octopus. It's great to dive with the bubbles behind your head where they belong. The Titan II is a balanced two stage single hose with its own built in J-valve on the diaphragm first stage. My brother has a nice Voit MR-12. I want to get a Voit Dolphin. That's what James Bond used in the movie "Thunderball".

I bought this at a pawn shop twelve years ago. It had a $5 price tag and I asked if he would take $3.50. He said "OK" and my hands were trembling as I paid him. These are new hoses obtained from Vintage Scuba Supply. It is a lot of fun to dive with.

I have a ScubaPro reg and like it a lot. I plan on buying a twin reg when I go to doubles.

Got my Xtreams few weeks back and really like them. Breathes really nice, and the reg is really lightweight.
The only problem I have is that in my double configuration my backup reg's hose is quite nastily bent coming out of the first stage. It also shortens it by few inches which is a bit inconvenient.
Does anyone have any advice on this? I have Dive (the 5LP version) and 3LP L shaped Deep. I run my wing inflator from left first stage (on a very short hose) and dry suit from the right one.
Thanks,
Vlad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom