The Blonde Joke...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
Have you looked at my profile picture lately?

yaw davidman yaw dat dere's fine lookin' pishure of youse, i like man,
i set you up with my third cousin's middle sister, man... she nice looking
like you, man

H2Andy:
yaw davidman yaw dat dere's fine lookin' pishure of youse, i like man,
i set you up with my third cousin's middle sister, man... she nice looking
like you, man
:rofl:

I have to admit blonde jokes do make me laugh, and of course I also love jokes about men (we have lots of them in France)... Anything funny will make one laugh, I think you should try not to take them personnally. I don't really think they're sexist jokes. Peace on earth :)

yeah, i know these two polish guys...man, talk about dumb! one couldn't keep his dry suit dry, and the other lost his mask! hahahaha! :wink:

jellyfishluv:
I looked at the thread which was titled "Once a DM always Liable" and oddly enough, the subject was a blonde joke posted originally by a Don Burke.
Actually, my only post in that thread was this:
Don Burke:
CIBDIVING:
Yeah, I heard about this blonde that sued a pharmcutical company that made her spermicidal jelly - seems she still got pregnant even after she spread it on her toast.
http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/jelly.htm
I posted a link to help debunk an urban legend relating to frivolous lawsuits. That was it.

This, however, was enough to generate:
jellyfishluv:
In high school I heard them all, and as a female always in the realm of male intellect (or non-intellect) I still have to put up with it. I suppose failing calculus doesn't help in my argument that all blondes aren't dumb, but come on, will the sexism ever stop?
With behavior such as this, perhaps not.
jellyfishluv:
I can laugh at my own bimbo-ness many-a-times, but what upsets me, is that non-blonde women collaborate with the men on making fun of our sex, not just our hair color. Because really, a blonde joke is just a cover-up for a mans personal views on ALL woman in general- just disguised under a blonde joke.
That is quite the leap.
jellyfishluv:
I am blonde, and I am not as stupid as ANNA NICHOL SMITH, nor am I jealous of a woman that truly has a brain the size of a pigeons’ but looks fabulous when on enough coke to keep this board afloat.
If this thread is an intent to prove that, you are falling far short.

Feel free to leave my name out of your future rantings.

Incidentally, I was told by a blonde woman that the reason non-blonde women know all of the blonde jokes is that they have nothing better to do with their evenings. :)

MissyP:
mmm just my type. :07: Do you think my new profile picture is too sexy?
Those eyes, who could resist. :07:

Myself, I always find blonde jokes amusing. Maybe, though, this is because I choose to be blonde... picking up phone to book next hair appointment....

Don Burke:
With behavior such as this, perhaps not.That is quite the leap.If this thread is an intent to prove that, you are falling far short.

I shouldn't concern yourself too much, Don. I note that she is a relatively new board member, and new members to any board often go through a - hopefully short - period of questionable behaviour whilst they're still ignorant of the type of community already present. I'm sure jellyfishluv didn't intend to come across as the type of person her post suggests.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom