The Blue Wild in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've only missed one of The Blue Wild Ocean Adventure Expos and plan to be helping out at this next one Feb 23 & 24 2013!

Here's a link to a bunch of photos of the first five shows Past Blue Wild Expos - since 2006

I hear you Dan. Sheri's Blue wild show is making a big difference!

Freediving is a growing niche so eventually freedive friendly charter boats will become available. Some are doing it already down here in Pompano. Good training is already here and many manufacturers have jumped into the mix. Freediving has been promoted by Surf Expo the last 2 years too. Sheri's been a part of that too.

Hope to see many of you there!
Chad

---------- Post added December 3rd, 2012 at 03:10 PM ----------

Here's the link Past Blue Wild Expos

Last edited:
Just 3 weeks until The Blue Wild, and we are very excited! It's on Feb 23 and 24 at the Broward County Convention Center. Details here...The Blue Wild Ocean Adventure Expo

It's shaping up to be a great one this year. We packed the exhibition floor -- lots of exhibitors showing their wares and giving good deals. We also have some very special speakers, including Dr. Eugenie Clark and Stan Waterman. We have a bunch of world-class marine artists (Carey Chen, David Wirth, etc.), champion freedivers (Martin Stepanek, Kirk Krack, etc.), quite a few spearfishing experts and underwater photography/videography experts all giving tips and advice. We ran a Photo and Video contest, and there's one more day to enter your submission before the deadline (rules and prizes posted here....The Blue Wild Ocean Adventure Expo). We also have a giant raffle that gets everybody super excited.

If you've never been to The Blue Wild, come check it out. Most of all, it's a fun and friendly event!

It is hard to believe that it has been a year and a half since the last Expo and I can’t wait for this one. I’ve being helping Sheri as a volunteer since the first Expo and seen the growth first hand.

The thing that has always amazed me is the show’satmosphere. It is hard to explain, but if you have been there, you know what I mean…it is so uplifting and positive… it makes each expo very memorable.

So, as always, I’m looking forward to this year’s Expo and seeing old friends, making a few new friends, drinking a few beers, and helping out with the Show. Oh yea… and my favorite part is the auction… cause I get to play auctioneer!

I'm counting the days!!! I have my hotel booked and I am so excited!! This year is going to be the best one yet, of course I say that every Blue Wild, and every time I am RIGHT!! Can't wait to catch up with all of my friends from all over the world, learn lots of new tips and techniques, and see all kinds of awesome new gear!!! It truly is the greatest dive show on earth!! Come on out and join us!!!! :)

It is a GREAT show!

We will have a double booth and hope to see many new faces. It really is a unique gathering of some very interesting people that will go out of their way to share their knowledge.

Great show!

A real pleasure seeing old friends like Bobbi, Pat and Johnoly.

Met Chris Richardson and Pete Murray at the show and had a great time talking to them and learning what's coming soon.

Don't worry Pete, my lips are sealed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom