The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a wonderful weekend of diving. 
Friday we dove Delray ledge and black condo. We had a slight north current, 74* water, 2-4' seas, and 40'-50' vis. We saw a huge southern sting ray and had another small one swim by a little later. There were quite a few nurse sharks and some very friendly turtles. One of the groups got to see the hammerhead pass by. 

Hi, Wil! Enjoyed diving with you on Friday. I'm the one who scared the big old turtle.

Lisa

Will be down to see all in several weeks!
Cant wait!
it just gets better,
Dive safe,
Brad & The Gang,,,,,,,,,,

Hi Lisa! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I had a great time diving with you guys I wish it would have been a little bit warmer. Hope to see you out again soon.

Craig! When are you coming down? The water is finally getting nice and warm. Can't wait to dive with you.

We had a wonderful weekend of diving. The water is getting nice and warm. Saturday we had calm seas, a moderate north current, 79* water, and 30' vis. We dove the outside ledge on black condo and clubhouse. There were quite a few turtles out, some nice sized nurse sharks, and a friendly little goby. 

Thanks to Underwater Explorers for getting us wet. Had a ball even though "somebody" was sucking gas and floating on top most of the time.:dork2: Found our boat for diving down there. Look forward to the next one.

Buck

Sunday we had an AWSOME day of diving. We had flat seas, 79* water, a slight north current on the first dive and a slight south on the second, 35' vis.  We dove the castor and Delray ledge. We saw some goalith groupers, a bunch of jacks, a turtle being cleaned he was not happy when they were working on his neck. There were also a few nice sized permits swimming around in the bud. 

Craig! When are you coming down? The water is finally getting nice and warm. Can't wait to dive with you.

Hi Wil,

Believe me, I'll be down absolutely as soon as I can. I really need to go diving and the water's more than 10 degrees warmer than during my great trip in February. Too much work and work-related travel since then. I hope to see you soon and I believe Kev owes me a post dive dinner.

Best, Craig

Do you still have your porpoise?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom