The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a nice day of diving yesterday. 2-4' seas, 50' vis, north current, and 79* water (it was a little cooler out on the wreck). We dove the castor, 007, black condo, and briny breezes. We saw a few nurse sharks, a couple big bulls, some turtles, and moray or two. We also saw a bunch of nice goliaths and a ton of bait fish on the castor.  

We had a nice day of diving yesterday. 2-4' seas, 50' vis, north current, and 79* water (it was a little cooler out on the wreck). We dove the castor, 007, black condo, and briny breezes. We saw a few nurse sharks, a couple big bulls, some turtles, and moray or two. We also saw a bunch of nice goliaths and a ton of bait fish on the castor.  

Hi Wil,

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing you Thursday-Sunday. Sure would be a treat to see Bull Sharks, I've only seen them at distance.

Best, Craig

Question, and I am guess folks on this thread can answer. What dive ops would be good to use in the Hillsboro area. I will be a single diver July 5, 6, 7 time frame.
Trying to get a few dives on a family trip from the mid west in warm clear water.

Thanks

Need some divers on UE tomorrow through Sunday afternoons. Great opporuniity, few divers, great sites, good company, think about it.

Need some divers on UE tomorrow through Sunday afternoons. Great opporuniity, few divers, great sites, good company, think about it.

What kind of dive sites would you want to do sat or sun?

We've decided not to do any boat dives this weekend to conserve funds since the following two weekends we'll be doing several boat dives. Maybe next time we can help you out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom