The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Bryan!

Was fantastic to meet you too! Here's my best pic of the day!

8.jpg

:) That pic brings back memories... I think this was taken just moments after I had lost one of the ditchable weight pockets from my belt, just seconds before the other one fell off, and well before I realized exactly why I was swimming like I was on my first OW dive! :rofl3:

:) That pic brings back memories... I think this was taken just moments after I had lost one of the ditchable weight pockets from my belt, just seconds before the other one fell off, and well before I realized exactly why I was swimming like I was on my first OW dive! :rofl3:

Thats funny cuz, I never noticed that you were diving weird or goofy. When I saw the pic, I told Phil.....He looks really good for losing his weights.
:rofl3:

Great dives, thanks again Kevin for fixing that leaking SPG hose of mine...

Great dives, thanks again Kevin for fixing that leaking SPG hose of mine...

That's why I love diving off Kevins boat! The attitude isn't "hey you paid your money, there is the water...what more do you want?"

Besides, making fun of Alex is an additional bonus!!

Joe

Thats funny cuz, I never noticed that you were diving weird or goofy. When I saw the pic, I told Phil.....He looks really good for losing his weights.
:rofl3:

Well, thanks :)

Kev was awesome... I showed him the missing weight, and he doubled back on the descent line, and found it right away. Thanks again, Kev!

WoW that is some really good duct tape to fix an SPG High Pressure hose.. maybe an inflator hose but the HP hose.. WoW I got to get some of that 3000psi tape.. beats the crap out of the 100mph tape.

Hey!!!! I have been really neglecting the thread, and I am so sorry. I didn't shoot any pics today, but there were some shutterbugs onboard that I'm hoping got some shots of what's going on on Boynton. We have finally lost the green scary water and have our regular water back. Viz was between 50 and 80 feet depending on where we were, the current was moderate to slight north and the water temp was 85. There were lots of bugs. We started out this morning with the Bud Bar and Black Condo, then did Clubhouse and Jerry's No-Name. I'm hopeful that some of the divers can provide some pics.

I also have an important announcement:

Wilhelmina (Wil), whom many of you may know is our beautiful and very talented divemaster went berserk and somehow decided that she has better air consumption than me. We have entered into a challenge.. The 1st annual Underwater Explorers Gasathon to determine who is the real air hog between us. The loser wears a red union suit (red full body long underwear)complete with button up butt flap with a cape and aluminum foil boots and a sign that says " Air Hog" on the front of the boat as we pull in between the Two Georges and Banana Boat restaurant. The Gasathon is to take place on the Sunday afternoon trip, August 9th.

Hey!!!! I have been really neglecting the thread, and I am so sorry. I didn't shoot any pics today, but there were some shutterbugs onboard that I'm hoping got some shots of what's going on on Boynton. We have finally lost the green scary water and have our regular water back. Viz was between 50 and 80 feet depending on where we were, the current was moderate to slight north and the water temp was 85. There were lots of bugs. We started out this morning with the Bud Bar and Black Condo, then did Clubhouse and Jerry's No-Name. I'm hopeful that some of the divers can provide some pics.

I also have an important announcement:

Wilhelmina (Wil), whom many of you may know is our beautiful and very talented divemaster went berserk and somehow decided that she has better air consumption than me. We have entered into a challenge.. The 1st annual Underwater Explorers Gasathon to determine who is the real air hog between us. The loser wears a red union suit (red full body long underwear)complete with button up butt flap with a cape and aluminum foil boots and a sign that says " Air Hog" on the front of the boat as we pull in between the Two Georges and Banana Boat restaurant. The Gasathon is to take place on the Sunday afternoon trip, August 9th.

Oh somebody better post photos :uwphotographer: of that!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom