The bull sharks are still here!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am heading to PDC in a couple of weeks. I am really torn on the whole chummed shark dive proposition but at this point think it is something to try once to get a more imformed perspective on. Any recommendations for dive shops that offer bull shark dives but do not chum would also be appreciated.

Abyss Dive Center is highly recommended!! They are located on 1st Avenue between 10th and 12th Streets! Very professional, well organized, and ON TIME! :)

I just dove the Bull Shark Dive with them last thursday. NO CHUMMING!

Abyss Dive Center is highly recommended!! They are located on 1st Avenue between 10th and 12th Streets! Very professional, well organized, and ON TIME! :)

I just dove the Bull Shark Dive with them last thursday. NO CHUMMING!

Scorpio Divers does not chum either.

Glad to see some sharks came back. I'm coming back next year and I hope they aren't wiped out. We as humans need to work together to conserve species, not destroy them.

Sharks get demonized. Lions have killed people too, but that doesn't mean we should wipe them out. People see them as cold blooded monsters, but they are clearly misinformed.

I don't chum and I have seen bull sharks on 4 of the last 5 reefs I have dove in the last couple days. They are not just around the shark dive area. :) The most we seen was a couple days ago and there were about 10 of them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom