The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuesday Feb 9th Suzan Meldonian will be presenting a fish eye view of the amazing marine life found under the Blue Heron Bridge and presenting her new book, Under the Bridge. Suzan will have copies for sale after the presentation and will be happy to sign them for you!

Go to the SF Underwater Photography Societys website for more info.

www.sfups.orghttp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/www.sfups.org

Last edited:
Tuesday Feb 9th Suzan Meldonian will be presenting a fish eye view of the amazing marine life found under the Blue Heron Bridge and presenting her new book, Under the Bridge. Suzan will have copies for sale after the presentation and will be happy to sign them for you!

Go to the SF Underwater Photography Societys website for more info.

South Florida Underwater Photography Society Home Pagehttp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/www.sfups.org
Does Scott know about this (aka: fisheyeview)?

presenting her new book, Under the Bridge
Don't go there Jim.... don't go there! :D

Sorry I can't resist... Subtitle: My life as a Troll :rofl3:

Robin, Force E is definitely the place to stop in for tanks and anything else you need. and they are open from like 7 to 7. Call them ahead of time and introduce yourself. They may even cut you a deal and throw in a flag for laughs. While there check out the new book, Under the Bridge, it has images of all the critters you can find there, and a few wild behavioral shots to seek out. P.S. the bridge is now under construction. Keep in otouch with us so that we can give updates. Re the fishermen, always have a dive knife or scissors or a way to quick release if necessary. We always do our best to keep the peace with the fishermen, whenever possible, but sometimes its necessary for your own safety. Th e fishermen of course get mad when their lines get cut. Course its no fun getting tugged out of the water either- not to mention a new bc isn't exactly a cake walk. So its best to surface and let them know you aren't a big fish! Ha ha ha...

Oh - 1 more thing, no night diving without a divemaster who has park insurance. People are not allowed on the sand after dun down. Force E organizes night dives intermittently if the tides are favorable and they have the proper required insurance. The park rangers are very strict about everyone being off the sand by sundown. And on night dives, all folks have to be out of the park by 10pm.

Oh - 1 more thing, no night diving without a divemaster who has park insurance. People are not allowed on the sand after dun down. Force E organizes night dives intermittently if the tides are favorable and they have the proper required insurance. The park rangers are very strict about everyone being off the sand by sundown. And on night dives, all folks have to be out of the park by 10pm.
That's not quite the way the rule is worded.

No night diving without permit. No permit without posting the liability insurance required by the city. There is no divemaster requirement

A rare event may unfold today at BHB... Me, the bridge and my wetsuit... Get those cameras ready

A rare event may unfold today at BHB... Me, the bridge and my wetsuit... Get those cameras ready

Jim
Say it ain't so! The end of an era! Okay so how many mm's?
Here are some photos of the north side middle under East bridge. Reeny has a good top side photo of the missing bridge part above this.
Have fun Safe diving
Deb

P2064495_edited-1.jpg

P2064496.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom