The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all.

Here are a couple of nudi shots from Saturday. I just got the ID confirmations.

Armina wattla
1239670863_nudi-17.jpg

a WHATTA???
PS Very cool never seen one well probably did but you know never realized I was seeing one

Wow some awesome looking pics. Thanks! I am supposed to do my check out dives there. Now I am really looking forward to it! I didn't realize there was so much to see under the bridge.

Pictures from the weekend (4/11/09-4/12/09)

Squid
squid35.jpg

Sharptail Eel with a meal in its mouth
sharptaileel11.jpg

Very pregnant Seahorse (I wish I could have spent my whole dive waiting for the delivery)
seahorse115.jpg

Seahorses just before mating
seahorse91.jpg

seahorse61.jpg

Juvinile Seahorse (This one was about 1/4" long)
seahorse26.jpg

Octopi

octopus41.jpg

octopus51.jpg

grabbing my gloved finger
octopus81.jpg

octopus112.jpg

octopus52.jpg

Juvinile Bearded Fireworm (so small, I thought it was a nudibranch)
juvinilebeardedfireworm1.jpg

Odds and ends (Mantis, Highhat)
mantis1.jpg

mantis3.jpg

highhat1.jpg

Juvinile nudibranch (it was just a spot on a twig to the naked eye)
nudibranch24.jpg

Last edited:
BHB is a strange vortex for finding random things..
Last time I dove BHB we found a dead guy in the water...I'll spare you the pictures

BHB is a strange vortex for finding random things..
Last time I dove BHB we found a dead guy in the water...I'll spare you the pictures
Yeah, but I loved the photos of the grill with the crime scene tape behind it :D

Scott, I kind of wish you could go back and edit your first post to include...

Please don't ask where to find seahorses. This is a public forum and a number of seahorses have gone missing just after their location was posted. All the regulars to BHB are more than happy to show you where to find them, just show up and you will most likely have a guide if you ask.

I want to thank CMinerva for sparking my memory of how important this issue is (Contacted me via PM). It is a public forum issue, not a normal diver issue. I learned the hard way when I found that red seahorses garnished $500 for private aquariums after posting where to find a particular species of seahorse... The next week (and forever more) to find the seahorse gone. Yep, I learned the hard way!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom