The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is anybody going to the bridge tomorrow july 4? force e told me tide is 11:17am. me and my dad could use a good dive buddy. call or text 561-523-2778 or just send me a message. thanks

I've had angelfish go after my hair. Also had a queen recently like my bubbles.

??? Sorry to hear about that. What happened? Was it stolen from your car or while you were suiting up?
It was stolen post-dive when I briefly turned my back on my gear (scanning the crowd for my wife). While I was no more than maybe 3' from it, sticky fingers just couldn't resist. This time, it never left my wrist until everything was off and packed up and we were leaving.

Not the best part of Town unfortunately.

I suspect the guy that lifted it probably got a $20.00 rock. Eventually it will end up in one of the pawn shops. Always file a report with the SO or PD. May not get yours back, but it helps to keep the pawn guys honest.

I also got robbed yesterday... Some Loser oops should I say someone that is very cheap stole my flag and reel when I was under the bridge where I tied it up.. I was away from it for less then 5 min as I was taking photos....

Is anyone going out this weekend that wouldn't mind a tagalong from out of state? I'm coming in for the shuttle launch mainly, but plan on getting down to BHB for either the Saturday or Sunday afternoon high tide (shooting for Saturday primarily, but if the shuttle gets pushed to a Saturday launch then I won't be heading that way until Sunday).

I'm a certified PADI AI, and have just shy of 260 dives under my belt. Have been in FL a couple of times for work but never could make it work. Bound and determined to get a dive in this time. Bringing my own gear, plan on renting a tank from e-Force.

Thanks in advance, please PM me if you're open to a little FL hospitality :) I will be flying out tomorrow early so may not respond immediately.

Thanks in advance,

AD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom