The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two for Tiggrr from Saturday's dive...

One Stargazer
stargazer09071811.jpg

One Snake Eel
snakeeel0907181.jpg

OK, one bonus. I didn't like the way this Sailfin Blenny came out so I aged it
sailfinblenny_enhanced.jpg

and, one more Stargazer
stargazer0907183.jpg

More later

Excellent pics!!

Great as usual

anyone know what kind of BHB shrimp this is. and this flounder

Attachments

• Unidentified Shrimp 1, Blue Heron Bridge.jpg
    Unidentified Shrimp 1, Blue Heron Bridge.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Unidentified Shrimp 2, Blue Heron Bridge.jpg
    Unidentified Shrimp 2, Blue Heron Bridge.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Unidentified Shrimp 3, Riviera Beach Dock.jpg
    Unidentified Shrimp 3, Riviera Beach Dock.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Unknown Flounder 2.jpg
    Unknown Flounder 2.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 53
You guys take such great shots (the pictures of the stargazer is awesom!): I have posted my humble attempt at interesting critters on youtube. I am only using a Sea Life DC 800, which is not a particularly advanced camera/video device, but maybe those who have never dove the bridge will find the shots interesting or those who dive the bridge often might be entertained. Most of the shots were taken on the west span or in the sand south of the park.

YouTube - diving blue heron bridge in west palm beach redux

You guys take such great shots (the pictures of the stargazer is awesom!): I have posted my humble attempt at interesting critters on youtube. I am only using a Sea Life DC 800, which is not a particularly advanced camera/video device, but maybe those who have never dove the bridge will find the shots interesting or those who dive the bridge often might be entertained. Most of the shots were taken on the west span or in the sand south of the park.

YouTube - diving blue heron bridge in west palm beach redux
Good video.

By the way, I am only using a SeaLife DC600. It takes time and 200 shots per dive to learn the best angles and shots to get (even then, it takes 200 shots to get them)

Why? Because I wouldn't let you leave without showing you just "one more picture!"

No....just one more!!!

Well, you already saw them but, here's my contribution to the thread from last Friday.
Sorry, I haven't figured out how to post them any of the other ways yet.

Can't wait to come back!!!

Stargazer.jpg
Tiggrr

I wanted to show you a quick fix in a photo editor for your Stargazer

Stargazer3.jpg

Did auto white balance, auto color correct and resized it (for posting here... My SB photo gallery has filled up 4 times in the last month. I have to keep deleting older folders)

You guys have really inspired me to do this dive. I'm thinking of diving there on Saturday. If I read the tide chart correctly then high tide is 11:43am. Does anyone know of any issues that I might have at this time like crowds or whatnot?

Thanks! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom