The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, West Palm for the night, just let me know. Hope we can work it out tomorrow, have fun tonight!

I came down to Florida for the shuttle and the folks I met up with are back home already, so I'm flying solo right now. I'd be up for another dive tomorrow (Sunday) if you're up to it.

Otherwise, will probably head down to FLL and spend the day at the beach and taking it easy before flying home Monday.

Goooood shore dive at Datura Ave access in Lauderdale By The Sea just north of Ft Lauderdale. Gold Coast scuba is nearby on Commercial and very helpful...............check it out!! Lots of LBTS info here on scubaboard.

Didn't see anything of the sort, Kev.
Bummed out, my camera tried to flood as I was putting on my fins. Luckily Hermit Crab was right there on the beach as was able to take it. Dang it! Saw a really cool fish, looked like a juvenile hamlet of some sort. Bright yellow with a black band at the base of the tail with two white spots. Had a thin blue line running from the eye downward to the base of the pectoral fin. Maybe 2" long.

Butter Hamlet

Dang it! Saw a really cool fish, looked like a juvenile hamlet of some sort. Bright yellow with a black band at the base of the tail with two white spots. Had a thin blue line running from the eye downward to the base of the pectoral fin. Maybe 2" long.

IMG_4158wa.jpg

This be he? Baby Butter, methinks.

Kevin

Hi,

I also posted in the "Bridge Trolls" thread. which of these threads is going to become the "official" BHB thread going forward? It is confusing and a pain to switch back and forth (call me lazy . . .).

Does anyone have an extra submersible pressure gage lying around?
Looking for one that goes to 4000 PSI.

The one that is bad has the plastic cover and was the standard size Ocianic console, whatever that was!
Would like one that does not have so many scratches on the dial that you can't read the pressure.

Price ??

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom