The End of Tobermory?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver's Den suggested that I park on Legion St for $15 this Friday. Any other suggestions for parking? I'll be diving the afternoon.

That's the only "all day" option. If you are shore diving and are going to be done in three hours, anywhere will do. No guarantees, but my guess is that enforcement on Friday MAY be lax, but you take your chances of course...

I keep re-stating that it isn't about the "pay for parking" as much as it is a faulty system implemented.... FIX IT!
LOL Bob, everyone has adjusted... it is what it is. Tobermory is now like every other tourist town in the world...

Are any of the wrecks in Tobermory area good for serious penetration dives?

LOL Bob, everyone has adjusted... it is what it is. Tobermory is now like every other tourist town in the world...

seeing I said that 19-July, I'd certainly hope so....... :cheers:

Are any of the wrecks in Tobermory area good for serious penetration dives?

Most of the wrecks here are 100+ year old sailing vessels... and so quote small. We sunk a little steamer in '99. It has some penetration, but it's mostly been idiot-proofed.

We are hoping to acquire a retired ferry that ran up here until '74 and sink her in a year perhaps... it will have lots I suspect...

Back
Top Bottom