The girls next door get Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was channel surfing, and saw the part where they were on the surface around a float, and were trying to go down (no comments please). :)

I thought " ok-something about diving" and watched. After I realized what show I was watching, I stuck around- to see where it would all go. Some thoughts:

I agree that the bit with the starfish was awful.

Did anybody else think that perhaps the mask flooding problem would have been less severe if they weren't wearing those huge snorkels??

When they were hanging onto the dive platform and being pulled through the water (of course, the one girl HAD to loose her bikini bottom....).. weren't they very close to the propellers?? Wouldn't that be dangerous?
I'm no expert, but I recall the crew on several boats being very careful about not letting anyone be near the end of the platform while the engines were running.
(Except when drift diving in Coz, where they backed the boat to where you were floating on the surface, awaiting pickup.)

Oh well, at least it was shown that Scuba requires some sort of a skill set.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom