The Great Zeagle Giveaway!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
ScubaBoard.com and Zeagle systems have teamed up to bring you an exciting and free contest this February. We will be giving away several great prizes including a brand new Stiletto BCD (grand prize), Signal Inflators, Polo Shirts and more! To participate in this contest simply register at www.scubaboard.com/matrix/contest . Entering is quick, easy and painless and best of all you have nothing to loose and a BCD to win! Both members and non-members of ScubaBoard are welcomed to come participate this in contest!

If you have questions about this contest please contact an administrator or post them here.

A special thanks to Zeagle System’s for sponsoring this opportunity and providing the prizes for the winners! For information on Zeagle’s full range of BCDs and Regulators including the Stiletto and Ranger models visit them online at http://www.zeagle.com!

Unfortunately it only seems to be for people living in the US or Canada!

Sorry Kim, complying with varrious laws of other countries is a problem with promotions like this, as is shipping. I will double check to see if there is any way we can work within these limitations but for now it's US/CA only.

tried to register but the link left a blank page. love free stuff.

Sorry, the templates weren't installed on the alternative themes. Please give it another shot and if you have any similar problems please let me know (and specify which theme you are using).

Gee, when I went to enter the contest, it said that I had already entered once.....hmmm, don't remember doing that.....

Cool, looks like I'm the only one able to register! :eyebrow:

I like those odds! :D

I am entered!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom