The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Note, the Spearfishing Seminar is tonight. Anyone still interested that hasn't signed up there are still two or three spots left. Cost is $25. We will be gathering afterward as well for a couple of drinks if anyone cares to join.

hi all my tampa friends ... I gotta tell you ... I miss you guys .... you are nice to me :wink:
Kim P
BTW I live in Deerfield Beach and would welcome anyone of my friends into my home if you wanna come play over here one weekend:wink:

Divergirl4u:
hi all my tampa friends ... I gotta tell you ... I miss you guys .... you are nice to me :wink:
Kim P
BTW I live in Deerfield Beach and would welcome anyone of my friends into my home if you wanna come play over here one weekend:wink:

When did that happen? I thought you were a Tampa girl. No wonder you haven't been on here talking about doing shore dives lately.

What's this poo about moving to the east coast? Nobody here remembers signing a permission slip!:D

Hi Everyone...it feels like it's been forever...does anyone remember me? LOL

After a month of packing on the weekends, the move is finally complete...it was pure H-E double hockey sticks (are we allowed to curse on this board?). So now I'm catching up on all the posts and just wanted to say hi...looking forward to getting wet again soon!

BTW.....Kim, when the heck did you leave Tampa???

Carla_J:
Hi Everyone...it feels like it's been forever...does anyone remember me? LOL

After a month of packing on the weekends, the move is finally complete...it was pure H-E double hockey sticks (are we allowed to curse on this board?). So now I'm catching up on all the posts and just wanted to say hi...looking forward to getting wet again soon!

BTW.....Kim, when the heck did you leave Tampa???

Heya Carla, of course I remember you :) We have had a couple of new girls join the board recently :yeahbaby:

Actually, there were a couple of us last night at the SpearFishing Seminar (Maya, her firned, ScoobaDiva, and me).

Now we just have to get out and give it a try.

Frog, JokersWild was there last night as well. Can I get a 10-4 on that RubbberDuck?

Missdirected:
Heya Carla, of course I remember you :) We have had a couple of new girls join the board recently :yeahbaby:

Actually, there were a couple of us last night at the SpearFishing Seminar (Maya, her firned, ScoobaDiva, and me).

Now we just have to get out and give it a try.

Frog, JokersWild was there last night as well. Can I get a 10-4 on that RubbberDuck?
Hey there MissD! Woo-hoo to girl power...have fun spearfishing!

I am now a deerfield beach resident .... hey diver crash pad ... the shore dives rock ... you guy have an open invintation any time my friends
be safe
Kim P
over and out :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom