The Guardian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everyone keeps missing the obvious...a 40 year old rescue swimmer? That's rich! :D

Otherwise, a good movie, though...

its entirely plausible. he was the best they *ever* had, until kuchers character came along. plus, he was about to retire anyway...

Why not just keep it over your eyes, where it's supposed to be in the first place? If it's comfortable enough to wear in the water for over an hour, it should be comfortable enough for a few minutes on the surface... If your mask is uncomfortable, solve that problem. Otherwise, go find another solution looking for a problem.

agreed. if your masks not comfy, but another one that is.

someone else mentioned this earlier, but i have Rx lenses in my mask, so if i take it off, the boat gets blurry :S

While we are at it, I use suicide clips (carabingers) and I clip my computer off across my chest, over on the right shoulder d-ring. :D

anth:
Why not just keep it over your eyes, where it's supposed to be in the first place?

Because the first thing I do is blow my nose and feed the fish, you can't do that with the mask on now can you. Sometimes I do it at the safety stop, remove mask blow nose and try to clear it before the fish eat it. That's tough because the fish are so fast that they'll usually have it gone by the time I clear the mask.

Good Movie, too much love story.

No Comments on MOF/NMOF.....Fins On Pocket cool!!! (FOP Thread LOL)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom