The Heroine ship wreck video, May 12 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tampico_ED:
Damn,

Tom and myself tried to dive the Black point, but encoutered 4-6 feet seas. We had to cancel....great video and vis !!!

I canned my dive for sat too because of the seas. 4'-6' is way to rough for me.

Tampico_ED:
Damn,

Tom and myself tried to dive the Black point, but encoutered 4-6 feet seas. We had to cancel....great video and vis !!!

Hey Ed. It wasnt bad in the morning. Our first dive was the Heroine and the second was the Onondaga. By the time we hit the Onondaga it was pretty rough. The weather doesnt look to good for this weekend.:(

We had a nice dive on the Heroine Sat May 12. The seas where alittle rough but the vis was realy nice 25' +
Scuba diving videos site – bringing you scuba diving and underwater videos and all scuba diving related videos

I would love to see the video but the site says its not available - can you re-post it? Also, what do you consider "a little rough"? We live in Connecticut and want to start diving locally (not much in CT but looking at Rhode Island and Mass) and I'm wondering what to expect. Any advice about diving around here would be appreciated.

Thanks, the video was great! I made my first New England dive two weeks ago and it turned out to be the Heroine - it was awesome (and I learned what "a little rough" means)! We planned for Onondaga but the currents didn't cooperate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom