The Island... Saanich Inlet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was hoping to do Mackenzie this morning but couldn't find a buddy. I'll try again on May long weekend.

Any idea how much rain we're supposed to get this week?

SeanQ:
I was hoping to do Mackenzie this morning but couldn't find a buddy. I'll try again on May long weekend.

Any idea how much rain we're supposed to get this week?
We will be at Mackenzie at 4:30 tomorrow (monday) feel free to join us.

Managed to get 2 good dives in at Willis Point over the weekend... a Friday night dive and a Sunday afternoon dive!! Vis was pretty good below 40...

Also managed to get out and do 3 dives on the wrecks on Saturday!!

Saw a few neat creatures, but nothing new and exciting. I think this weekend it's time to go wolfeel and octopus hunting... any location suggestions?? Ogden?! 10 Mile? Albert Head?

wedivebc:
We will be at Mackenzie at 4:30 tomorrow (monday) feel free to join us.

Thanks for the invite but unless you have a spare tank and reg laying around you don't mind lending for the day I'll have to pass. Maybe next time.

I'm with Al... we should definitely keep this thread active. A quick glance onto ScubaBoard is a whole lot better than a trip to the Inlet when the vis is less than a foot at 120ft...

Perhaps we can get a moderator or someone to "sticky" thread so it remains at the top of the Western Canada page?!

NavyDoll

SeanQ:
Thanks for the invite but unless you have a spare tank and reg laying around you don't mind lending for the day I'll have to pass. Maybe next time.
As a matter of fact I did have one. Went straight from work so couldn't post a reply.
We will be going out every monday. Any SB members want to join. I will post times and places.
Vis was great today below 30ft

wedivebc:
As a matter of fact I did have one. Went straight from work so couldn't post a reply.
We will be going out every monday. Any SB members want to join. I will post times and places.
Vis was great today below 30ft

Are you working on Victoria Day? Let me know the plan by Friday.

If I don't end up going away for the weekend... I'd be interested in diving on Victoria Day... if there is an 'open' invitation for a few local divers to meet up and get some bottom time...

NavyDoll

SeanQ:
Are you working on Victoria Day? Let me know the plan by Friday.
I will be up Island this long weekend taking ybod training so I won't be diving locally. Next monday is a go though. Provided nothing expensive breaks this weekend :wink:
Sounds like you and Navydoll are diving though eh? Give us a report.

wedivebc:
I will be up Island this long weekend taking ybod training so I won't be diving locally. Next monday is a go though. Provided nothing expensive breaks this weekend :wink:

Ybod training that doesn't sound like diving training, why would somebody want to do something that not about diving. Oh yeah I forgot you already have all the training you can get :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom