The Island... Saanich Inlet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hyper-limits:
Ybod training that doesn't sound like diving training, why would somebody want to do something that not about diving. Oh yeah I forgot you already have all the training you can get :eyebrow:
YBOD = yellow box of death or sometimes called inspiration rebreather. I told Stu's wife what YBOD stood for and now I think I am going to get a real good deal on an inspiration :wink:

wedivebc:
YBOD = yellow box of death or sometimes called inspiration rebreather. I told Stu's wife what YBOD stood for and now I think I am going to get a real good deal on an inspiration :wink:

I see you are adding a new toy to your collection. Are you doing the course with
Bill C. ? By the way that a great idea about getting Stu rebreather for cheap.

Hyper-limits:
I see you are adding a new toy to your collection. Are you doing the course with
Bill C. ? .

Nope, not Bill

I'm spending the long weekend camping on the West Coast Trail. I'll be able to dive next Sunday and Monday: the 28th and 29th. Perhaps we can arrange a SB dive or two on those dates.

SeanQ:
I'm spending the long weekend camping on the West Coast Trail. I'll be able to dive next Sunday and Monday: the 28th and 29th. Perhaps we can arrange a SB dive or two on those dates.

You mean the 29th and 30th...

I could be interested in a Monday dive. Sounds like there already is a usual Monday dive amongst some of you anyways.

- ChillyWaters

No diving for me this past weekend (sniff, sniff) :(

Actually, it wasn't that bad or sad... I ended up on a long weekend road trip to Washington state. Headed down to Mt St Helens and then back up to Seattle :) I didn't go all weekend without seeing marine life... took the chance to visit the Seattle Aquarium. They have some neat tropical fish... but not alot of PNW/BC coastal fish or creatures that I haven't seen in the deep!!

I'd be interested in diving next weekend...

Navy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom